Howdy folks! 😊
I’ve always believed that salads should be vibrant and fun to eat 🤩. And this Tomato and Cucumber salad is exactly that.
It is beyond easy to make, and totally delicious 😋. Your BBQ or Sunday lunch will definitely be elevated!
Without further ado – here’s the recipe 👇🏾😊
Tomato Cucumber SaladCourse: SidesDifficulty: Easy
2 Medium Tomatoes, ripe.
1 Medium English Cucumber
1 1/2 Red Onion
1 Green Pepper (optional)
- Salad Dressing
1/2 cup Red wine Vinegar
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Start as always, by washing your vegetables. 😊
- Cut up the vegetables up into manageable pieces, and transfer to a bowl. I went with halves and strips. 😊
- Next, finely chop up your herbs. I used fresh Coriander and Parsley. Altogether, you need about 3 Tablespoons worth. 😊
- Add the herbs, both fresh and dry, to the rest of your vegetables in the bowl. 😊
- Next, prepare the salad dressing. Combine all the ingredients below and whisk with a fork till well combined. Include the salt,,,please. 😊
- Dress the salad, and combine well. 😊
- Serve on your favorite platter, and enjoy! 😋