Howdy folks! 😊
There are many reasons why I love Pork! it is tender, and easy to cook – making it a very ideal go-to meat, especially for busy work days. 😊
Here is one easy way to cook it, by marinating it first in an easy marinade to infuse maximum flavor 👌🏾- and at the same time, get the meat to be so tender that you eat it with minimal effort!
Using some simple seasonings, and Garlic – you’ll find the flavor, and taste quite impactful. Proving that sometimes, less is more.
I can guarantee you’ll love this dish 😋, so without further delay, here’s the recipe :
Marinated Pork Neck cutsCourse: Main
4 Pork Neck Cuts
4 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 level Tablespoon Paprika
2 Cloves of Garlic, minced or finely chopped
1/4 Teaspoon Steak and Chops spice
1/2 Teaspoon Meat Tenderiser (optional)
- Start by marinating the pork, so you can infuse some extra flavor into the meat, and also get it to be really tender. Make sure to select clean, and fresh cuts. 😊
- In a bowl, mix 2 Tablespoons of oil, paprika, steak and chops spice, salt, pepper and meat tenderizer. Then add to that the pork and the minced Garlic. You can use a garlic crusher if you have one, or simply cut it as finely as you can with a sharp knife. 😊
- Mix everything well, to make sure all parts of the meat are well coated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a clean kitchen towel, and let this marinade for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, it is time to cook the pork.
Heat up the non-stick pan and then add to it 2 Tablespoons of oil. Once this is hot, add the pork steaks to the pan. You may need to do this in batches, if you’re using a smaller-sized pan. 😊
- Cook the pork cuts for about 5 minutes on each side. Turning, as required.
Don’t overcook the meat! 😊
- When the meat is ready to your level of doneness (or after a minimum of 10 minutes), transfer the pork cuts to your favorite serving dish, and allow the meat to rest. 😊
- Garnish as desired, and Enjoy with your favorite starch such as Creamy Mashed Potatoes or Cauliflower & Broccoli Medley
- Images of some of the ingredients used are in the Gallery below
Interesting will definitely try it
You should! 🙂