Howdy folks! 🙂
For the odd time when you may not have a side or Veg to go with your main dish, here’s a a quick veggie recipe that I’m sure you will enjoy! It is so simple…and Tasty! Pretty colors too if I might add 😉
Saute’d Purple CabbageCourse: SidesDifficulty: Easy
Half of a baby Purple Cabbage
2 large Green Peppers or 1/4 Green Cabbage
Aromat – Table seasoning
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Butter
Pinch of Black Pepper
2 Teaspoons of Soy sauce
- Roughly shred your cabbage on a cutting board.
- Prepare your Green pepper as well. Preferably julienne’d into strips.
- Melt your butter in a pan.
- Add in the cabbage first, and saute for about 5 minutes, until the cabbage is well covered with butter.
- After this, add your green pepper strips to the pan and toss well.
- Next, Sprinkle in your seasonings – Aromat, Black pepper and a few dashes of Soy sauce.
- Once combined, remove from the heat and serve while still warm and crunchy.
- P.S You can substitute the purple cabbage with the white/green cabbage too. Just that Purple is Prettier. Enjoy! 😉