Howdy folks! 😊
If you’re looking for a delicious weekend treat, it is this one ! 👌🏾
Bought a box of Oreo cookies on Friday and saw this recipe on the back of the box, for the first time! 🙈
Figured, hey – why not try it? 💁🏾♀️ And that’s how this Milkshake came about.
As usual, very easy to make, few ingredients and totally delicious! 😋
Here’s what you’ll need :
Oreo MilkshakeCourse: DrinksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 box of Oreo Cookies
1/2 Cup Chocolate Syrup
2 Cups of Vanilla Ice cream
3/4 cup Milk
- Start by gathering all the ingredients together. Again, with cold drinks, you want to work quickly 😉
- Pour about 2 Teaspoons of chocolate syrup into each serving glass. Roll the glass so the syrup coats the bottom of each glass. Set aside. 😊
- Next, crush or finely chop about 8 of the Oreo biscuits and set the crumbs aside. 😊
- Now for the assembly – Add the Milk and Ice Cream to the blender. Let that run for a minute, till smooth 😊.
- Next add the biscuit crumbs and 2 Tablespoons of chocolate syrup. That last part is my modification 😉. Blend for 3 minutes until the biscuits are finely mixed in.
- Pour into your serving glass and garnish with a little leftover ice cream or whipped cream, and the remainder of the crushed biscuits. Drizzle on some chocolate syrup too 😉
- I added one extra Oreo cookie on top, for that extra pizazz and Oreoness!👌🏾 I promise, this was delicious! 😊💕
- P.S – This recipe was inspired by this recipe on the box. Made a few changes to the original one, in line with my tastes..