Howdy folks! 😊
Smoothies are a great way to start the day, and with Blueberries in season right now….why not go the berry way? 😊
Blueberries are not only sweet and delicious, but they are rich in vitamins and antioxidants …all good for you 💕.
Combined with yogurt and honey – Makes the perfect breakfast! 😋
Here’s the simple recipe below :
Blueberry Chia SmoothieCourse: DrinksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 1/2 cups fresh Blueberries
500ml Natural yogurt
1 ripe Banana
2 Tablespoons Honey
1 Tablespoon Chia seeds
1/2 cup Milk
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
Fresh mint leaves, for Garnish
- Start by assembling the ingredients. Making sure everything is fresh and clean 😊.
- Start with adding the yogurt to the blender. This will protect the blades. Next, cut up the banana and add that to the blender. Add the Blueberries in as well. 😊
- Blend together until combined, for about 3 minutes. 😊
- Blueberries are sweet enough, but if you need some extra sweetness, you can add a couple of tablespoons of honey. Also, for extra nutrition, add in 1 Tablespoon of Chia seeds. Blend for another 2 minutes. 😊
- If you prefer a more runny smoothie, you can add in 1/2 cup of milk and blend. After that, your smoothie is ready! 😊
Serve in a mason jar with some Blueberries and Mint to garnish.