Howdy folks! 😊
As a lover of both Fish, and Salads – This 3-in-1 Tuna salad is a winning combination!
As usual, easy to make…..minimal effort but big on deliciousness and flavour! 👌🏾
It is also quite filling!
The fresh herbs and lime juice are really what brings this dish together….I guarantee you will be pleasantly surprised. 😋
Here’s the easy recipe below that will make your taste buds tingle, and leave your guests impressed 😉
3 in-1-Tuna SaladCourse: Main, SidesDifficulty: Easy
2 Cans of Tuna
1 Medium size Avocado
1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
1 Teaspoon Mustard Sauce
2 Teaspoons Salt
2 Teaspoons Black pepper
1 Tablespoon Fresh Dill, finely chopped
1 Tablespoon 1Tablespoon Fresh Coriander, finely chopped
2 Tablespoons Spring Onion, finely chopped
1 Tablespoon Parsley (optional)
- Here’s a quick shot of the fresh ingredients you’ll need. 😊
- Open the cans of Tuna, drain out the liquid then transfer the Tuna to a bowl. Add the Dill, mayonnaise, mustard, juice of a small lime, salt and pepper and mix gently.
⛔️ Don’t mash, or break down the Tuna chunks too much.
Set aside once done. 😊
- De-seed the tomatoes and chop the flesh into cubes. Add in the red onion, coriander, salt and pepper and combine well before setting aside. 😊
- In the last bowl, combine (gently, without mashing), the avocado, spring onion, salt, pepper and a drizzle of lime juice. Set aside. 😊
- Alright, 😊 Now we put everything together. 👩🏽🍳
Use a plastic mold and add an even amount of each salad. Gently press down before removing the mold to make sure everything stays in place. 👌🏾
- Remove the mold and serve with some extra lime wedges. q
Garnish with the leftover dill.