Other than the fact that I just like Pork, it’s an easy, go-to meat that you can cook quickly, especially on a work night when you don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen. I really enjoyed these pork neck cuts, and hope you will too. The recipe is below :
Marinated Pork Neck cutsCourse: Main
4 Pork Neck Cuts
2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 level Tablespoon Paprika
2 Cloves of Garlic
1/2 Teaspoon Meat Tenderiser (optional)
1/4 Teaspoon Steak and Chops spice
- Start by marinading your pork cuts, so you can infuse some extra flavor into the meat. Make sure they are clean, and fresh first 😉
- So, in a bowl, add to your meat the oil and dry seasonings. And crush in your Garlic too.
- Mix well, to make sure all parts of the meat are well covered. At this stage you can also mix in your Meat tenderizer if you want that ‘extra-softness’ and prefer your meat less chewy.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let this marinade for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, transfer the pork cuts to a HOT non-stick pan. Please don’t add any extra oil or butter to the pan as the oil was already added to the marinade. Just make sure the pan is really hot, so these can cook quickly.
- Cook the pork cuts for about a minute on each side, continuing the turning and cooking for about 10 minutes.
- When ready to your level of doneness (or after 10 minutes), transfer the pork cute to your favorite serving dish.
- Garnish as desired. Eat and Enjoy with your favorite starch and veggies! 🙂
- Images of some of the ingredients used are in the Gallery below