Howdy folks! 😊
A good steak is one f the easiest, and most delicious things you can prepare. And there’s nothing quite like a pan seared one for maximum effect. 👌🏾
The quality of the meat will make or break this dish. And that is why a good quality steak is essential! Ribeye and Strip steak are good options. 💕
And to let the true taste of the meat take center stage, when it comes to seasoning – Less is more, and Fresh is best. Butter, Garlic and fresh Thyme will provide adequate and delicious flavor to this steak, making it juicy and delicious! 😋
Here’s the recipe below. Urge you to try it :
Garlic Butter SteakCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
2 Prime Rib Steaks
2 Teaspoons Salt
1 Teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Butter
4 Sprigs of Thyme
6 Cloves of Garlic
Steak Seasoning (Optional)
- Gather all your ingredients together in advance, because this will be quick! 😊
Also, start heating your pan/skillet on the stove.
- Next, make sure the steak is at Room temperature before you begin cooking.
Drizzle and rub a little Olive oil all over the steaks, then season generously with salt and pepper and steak seasoning (if using). 😊
- Place the steak into the hot pan/skillet (without any oil).
Don’t move the steak around but let it sear in the hot pan until it comes away from the bottom on its own before turning. 😊
- After 4 minutes and a good searing, move the steak to one side of the pan and add the butter, thyme and garlic to that empty side, closer to the heat, where it will melt into a ‘garlic & thyme flavored oil). 😊
Using a spoon, collect that flavored oil and repeatedly pour it over the steak, basting it until it reaches your desired doneness. For medium rare, this should be about 3 minutes.
The basting makes it totally delicious! 👌🏾
- Once done, set aside and allow to ‘rest’ for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. 😊
Serve this one with some Roasted Baby Potatoes and Veg or Potato Salad